C2RO is a TandemLaunch venture currently in incubation with patent-pending technologies and a $600k secured seed financing round. We create robot-agnostic, AI-enabled software for robots, including robotic vision and multi-robot collaboration, to enable them to perform complex tasks.
You can join the founding team at an early stage to create, deliver, and support our software platform. As a Senior Software Developer, you will need to be a "hands-on" Java/Linux programmer, and you will be responsible for leading the design, development, integration, and testing of our platform in an innovative and dynamic technology environment. Working together with our CTO, the engineering team, and the product lead, the goal is to develop a world-class cloud robotics SaaS platform that achieves overall business success.
As a key member of our team, you will be eligible for an option plan, and your career path could lead to an executive role such as VP of Engineering.
Your Key Contributions
- Develop the C2RO software robotics platform and the integration of the developed software modules:
- Ensure that the product is fully and correctly defined, built, tested, and documented
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the solution
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Diagnose technical issues and guide the team towards an optimal solution
- Build, retain, mentor and develop an outstanding and motivated development team, and lead collaboration and communication with programmers, designers, and CTO
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical/scientific discipline
- 7+ years of experience in software and systems development with architecture experience
- Deep knowledge of Java development (5+ years of Java Development)
- Working knowledge of Python
- 2+ years of development team lead experience
- Experience in leading the full life cycle of a software product, from design to product delivery to customer
- Strong software development fundamentals and Linux programming
- Experience with SaaS platform and cloud technologies such as RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Spark
- High-level knowledge of computer vision & machine learning algorithms
- Robotics-related experience
- Startup experience
Working with C2RO
We are an experienced team - agile and highly passionate - who want to change the way robotics is done. Using our technology, we have demonstrated the collaboration between mobile robots and drones at CES 2017 (the largest Consumer Electronics Show in the world in Las Vegas), where we engaged with some of the top innovative robotic companies for robot delivery, personal assistant robots, and service robots.
Take a closer look...
- Awesome company culture and the chance to work with robots
- Life-changing work - solve real, hard problems you’ll want to brag about
- Sharp, motivated co-workers - work with the best in your field and others
- Medical, dental, life, and AD&D, flexible time off, 15 days paid vacation