We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with team/project lead experience to join our growing team. The position needs "hands on" Java/Linux programming with cloud technologies. We want a technology enthusiast with an entrepreneur spirit to lead the development of C2RO cloud robotics platform. You will manage a multi-disciplinary team of highly-skilled engineers.
- Manage all the engineering activities including planning, design, development, production engineering, quality control, and testing of our the C2RO cloud-based software platform following an agile mythology.
- Ensure that the product is fully and correctly defined and documented.
- Be actively involved in the development of C2RO cloud-based robotics software platform and the integration of the developed software modules.
- Provide inspirational technical leadership for the development team and support for code review process to ensure deliverables are of highest standards.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, mitigate project risks, make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Build, retain, mentor and develop an outstanding and motivated engineering team.
- Provide technical direction and guidance.
- A bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science/ Software Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years of software development and architecture experience
- Minimum 5 years of Java development and hands-on experience in Python development
- Experience in end-to-end product delivery to the customer
- Experience with SaaS platform, cloud and messaging technologies
- Work on multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong software development fundamentals and cloud-based software deployment.
- High-level knowledge of computer vision & machine learning algorithms (preferred)
- Ability to work well under pressure, handling multiple tasks and balancing multiple objectives, while consistently ensuring that the highest priority objectives are met
- A great team-worker with a good communication skills in English
- This is a unique late-stage founding opportunity at a fast-growing startup. A salary + equity-based package will be offered for this role, commensurate with experience, qualification, and company culture fit.
C2RO creates software solutions that provide intelligence and autonomy for robots, and enable multi-robot collaborations for performing complex tasks. The C2RO cloud-based robotics platform connects robots and processes their sensor data in real-time in a secure and reliable manner. Using this product, robots can understand their environment, and share useful knowledge using the latest advancements in artificial intelligence and computer vision.
We are an experienced team, agile and highly passionate, who want to change the way robotics is done. We have raised our seed funding in Oct 2016, and have successfully acquired patent-pending technologies from the top world universities. Using our technology, we have demonstrated the collaboration between mobile robots and drones at CES 2017 (the largest Consumer Electronics Show in the world in Las Vegas), where we engaged with some of the top innovative robotic companies for robot delivery, personal assistant robots, and service robots.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Medical, dental, life, and AD&D, flexible time off, 15 days paid vacation
- Sharp, motivated co-workers - work with the best in your field and others
- Life-changing work - solve real, hard problems you’ll want to brag about
- Awesome company culture and the chance to work with robots
Please apply by sending a resume and a brief cover letter as to why this opportunity is a good fit for you. Note that we will only get back to selected applicants.