C2RO creates software solutions to provide intelligence and autonomy for robots and enable multi-robot collaborations for performing complex tasks. We are looking for an Entrepreneurial Sales and Marketing Lead who can lead our SaaS sales and marketing pipeline, and build a substantial revenue stream. If you are a natural entrepreneur, and an experienced technology/software salesperson who influences people and gets things done, this position is for you!
- Build and deliver a substantial revenue stream within 12 months of joining
- Lead the business development activities and generate sales opportunities for C2RO's SaaS robotics platform
- Work with customers to discover and gather technical and business requirements
- Manage customer relationships across their entire lifecycle
- Build up and manage customer lead funnel
- Develop long-term partnerships with globally recognized robotics companies
- Identify and create new market opportunities and marketing campaigns
- Entrepreneurial - You're a natural salesperson who influences people and gets things done.
- Experienced - Minimum 3 years software/technology sales experience
- SaaS Sales Knowledge - Extensive knowledge of the production and workflow process of a SaaS company.
- Product-minded - you have an understanding of software and high-tech product development and an intuition for what makes a great product.
- Passionate - you are excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed.
- Closer - you know how to seal the deal and get people over the finish line.
- This is a unique late-stage founding opportunity at a fast-growing startup. A salary + equity-based package will be offered for this role, commensurate with qualifications and company culture fit.
The C2RO cloud-based robotics platform connects robots and processes their sensor data in real-time in a secure and reliable manner. Using this product, robots can understand their environment and share useful knowledge using the latest advancements in artificial intelligence and computer vision.
We are an experienced, agile, and highly passionate team who are changing the robotics industry. We raised our seed funding in Oct 2016 and have a portfolio of patent-pending technologies developed by world-renowned researchers in robotics and cloud computing. Using our technology, we have demonstrated the collaboration between mobile robots and drones at CES 2017 (the largest Consumer Electronics Show in the world in Las Vegas), where we engaged with some of the top innovative robotic companies for robot delivery, personal assistant robots, and service robots.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Medical, dental, life, and AD&D, flexible time off, 15 days paid vacation
- Sharp, motivated co-workers - work with the best in your field and others
- Life-changing work - solve real, hard problems you’ll want to brag about
- Awesome company culture and the chance to work with robots
Please apply by sending a resume and a brief cover letter as to why this opportunity is a good fit for you. Note that we will only get back to selected applicants.